The Missing Americans Project

Looking for People and Answers

Julie R. Jones's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"WHAT TERRIFIC NEWS JEFF --- May we continue to get news like this with all other mis…"

Julie R. Jones replied Feb 4, 2011 to "Superman" Producer Reported Missing in Mexico

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"I have recently made contact with a very nice person within the National Center for…"

Julie R. Jones replied Feb 4, 2011 to "Superman" Producer Reported Missing in Mexico

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"I am sorry that I contributed to the misunderstandings as of course, this wasn't my…"

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"Ms. Renee,   This is my full-time occupation and most of the cases that I work are t…"

Julie R. Jones replied Feb 3, 2011 to "Superman" Producer Reported Missing in Mexico

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"I thoroughly *agree* Renee, that's why *I* was the one that brought this case to Jef…"

Julie R. Jones replied Feb 3, 2011 to "Superman" Producer Reported Missing in Mexico

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"Published: February 02, 2011 @ 5:10 pm Print this pge        By Daniel Fra…"

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"http://perezhilton.com/2011-02-03-superman-producer-ilya-salkind-declared-missing Il…"

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"Great Jeff.  My only thought on citizenship was that he lived in Mexico and wasn't a…"

Julie R. Jones replied Feb 2, 2011 to "Superman" Producer Reported Missing in Mexico

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"If Mr. Salkind has any citizenship or any criteria that fits into the category for i…"

Julie R. Jones replied Feb 2, 2011 to "Superman" Producer Reported Missing in Mexico

18 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Julie R. Jones

"Jeff,   I receive links to stories from a LE contact of some of the things that are…"

Julie R. Jones replied Jan 9, 2011 to 5 San Marcos, Texas, Residents Missing in Mexico Since November

10 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Jeff Dunsavage

RSS

© 2024   Created by Jeff Dunsavage.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service